Before Your luxury Vinyl Installation
When you work with Direct Flooring Center, here's what to expect before your vinyl installation:
- A member of our team will walk you through the entire installation process, answering any questions that you might have about time table and what to expect.
- You will discuss subflooring removal and waste management with your crew.
- Please ensure that children and pets are not present during installation day.
- Complete any painting that might need to be done.
- Ensure that someone 18 or older will be present on installation day.
- Remove any furniture or fragile items from the room in question.
During Your luxury Vinyl Installation
At Direct Flooring Center, we provide professional vinyl installation. Here is a rough overview of our installation process:
- Your existing flooring and/or subflooring will be prepared and/or removed.
Depending on whether you're opting for LVT (luxury vinyl tile) or LVP (luxury vinyl plank), your installation method may vary.
- For both LVT and LVP, there is a floating, click-and-lock installation method that is done without adhesives and can sometimes be done over your existing flooring and a glue-down installation method.
- The crew will take care of transitions and work around various objects.
- When finished, we will clean up.
After Your luxury Vinyl Installation
Once our team has finished installing your vinyl floors, here's what you can expect:
- We will complete a final walkthrough where you can ask any questions that you might have.
- Run a fan to remove any installation-related smells.
- Allow your floors and the materials to settle before walking across your vinyl.
- Stay in touch with our team with any questions about your vinyl flooring.
Let's discuss our luxury vinyl installations or any other topic you choose! Contact us today.