Before Your Carpet Installation
When you work with Direct Flooring Center, here's what to expect before your carpet installation:
- A member of our team will walk you through the entire installation process, answering any questions that you might have about time table and what to expect.
- You will discuss subflooring removal and waste management with your crew.
- Please ensure that children and pets are not present during installation day.
- Complete any painting that might need to be done.
- Ensure that someone 18 or older will be present on installation day.
- Remove any furniture or fragile items from the room in question.
During Your Carpet Installation
At Direct Flooring Center, we provide professional carpet installation. Here is a rough overview of our installation process:
- Your existing flooring and/or subflooring will be prepared and/or removed.
- Your team may need to remove doors, depending on the room(s) in question.
- The underpad will be laid.
- The next step will involve the crew matching up the carpet seams.
- And then, finally, stretching and attaching the carpet to the floor.
- Then we will begin to clean up and complete our QA process.
After Your Carpet Installation
Once our team has finished installing your carpet floors, here's what you can expect:
- We will complete a final walkthrough where you can ask any questions that you might have.
- Run a fan to remove any installation-related smells.
- Allow your floors and the materials to settle before walking across your carpet.
- Stay in touch with our team with any questions about your carpet flooring.
Let's discuss our carpet installations or any other topic you choose! Contact us today.